Beach Boudoir/ Beach sessions
In my new Cottage/Boudoir location Lexington MI just one hour North East from Detroit and an hour 20 from Oakland County
Available for maternity, boudoir, generations or Mommy and daughter.
• 60 minutes of photography with Kimberly or Kirsten
• Access to the Cottage studio for one additional set inside or out. Two outfit sets
• Minimum of 20 edited images, download with print permission
•One 8x10 Print with favorite quote on canvas imprinted on photo choice
*does not include for make up and hair can add for 120
PREMIUM Boudoir Session
Available for maternity, boudoir, generations or Mommy daughter. If you would like to capture your session during the glowing light times of day, you must book a premium session. All sunrise/morning fog sessions, and golden hour/sunset sessions are premium sessions.
The sunrise on Lake Huron is amazing!
• Premium sessions include a phone consultation re: clothing, style, and locations
• 120 minutes of photography, access to the cottage studio + two additional locations
• Flushmount Coffee Table Album 8x8 Designer
• Minimum of 35 edited images on download with print permission
Add your partner COUPLES Beach for just 125
Does include make up for one person can add hair for 50
Beach STAY Session
Available for maternity, boudoir, or couples. Arrive Friday evening for dessert, and stay overnight in the renovated cottage. Homemade local fresh breakfast included! You may choose a sunset or sunrise session. Your best chance to capture images with the almost magical mist is booking a cottage stay session (shooting in the early morning)June, July, August, September or October.
Arrival time is 7:00 pm for evening photos in summer and will be a sunset/sunrise session
• Cottagestay sessions include a phone consultation regarding clothing, style, and locations.
• 120 minutes of photography, access to the cottage/home studio + 2 additional outdoor locations *must be sunrise session
• Flushmount Crystal Leather Coffee Table Album
• Minimum of 50 edited images with download and with print permission
• Overnight accommodations, including local fresh breakfast